Spanish for Lower Intermediates
This is the first course at the Intermediate level. In this course you will expand your vocabulary about physical and psychological characteristics of people with a special emphasis put on the use of the past tense to tell stories.
You will also learn how to control a conversation and narrate events in the past with more accuracy. Key grammar structures such as adverbs, conjunctions, time tellers, and sentence connectors will be learned to help you organize your discourse. At the end of this course,you will be able to talk about events in the past, the contrast between past tenses and how to control and narrate in Spanish.
- Level: Spanish for Lower Intermediates (Spanish 6)
- Format: Small Group (up to 6 students)
- Schedule: Thursdays from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Length: 6 weeks (starting 03/04/21)
- Materials: Online Teaching Materials (free)
- Tuition fee: $185
- Place: Easy Español’s Virtual Campus
- Instructor: Jorge E. Gallegos
- Pre-requisite: Spanish 4/5 (or Placement Test)