Spanish for Lower Beginners
This course will help you develop the four language skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
In this course, you will gain increased accuracy and ability to understand and produce appropriate responses when talking about sports, leisure, and hobbies. Verb structures will be expanded and systematized along with important grammar structures such as prepositions, adverbs to express frequency, and the verbs to express likes and dislikes.
- Level: Spanish for Lower Beginners (Spanish 2)
- Format: Small Group (up to 6 students)
- Schedule: Saturdays from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Length: 6 weeks (starting 03/13/21)
- Materials: Online Teaching Materials (free)
- Tuition fee: $185
- Place: Easy Español’s Virtual Campus
- Instructor: Patricia Calderón
- Pre-requisite: Spanish 1 (or Placement Test)