Spanish for Lower Intermediates II
In this course students will be introduced to some of the most common uses of the Subjunctive mood.
Students will learn how to control a conversation, express their opinion and to talk about habits and routine. Additionally, key grammar structures to organize a discourse will be reinforced. At the end of this course students will be able to talk about social events, your likes and preferences, how to accept and reject and invitation and how to control and handle a conversation in Spanish in a social context.
- Level: Spanish for Lower Intermediates II (Spanish 6)
- Format: Small Group (up to 6 students)
- Schedule: Thursdays from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Length: 6 weeks (starting 04/29/21)
- Materials: Online Teaching Materials (free)
- Tuition fee: $185
- Place: Easy Español’s Virtual Campus
- Instructor: Jorge E. Gallegos
- Pre-requisite: Spanish 5 (or Placement Test)