This is an introductory Spanish program where vocabulary acquisition is encouraged based on singing, playing, and crafting using Spanish to teach the language so students can learn the new language intuitively. This course emphasizes oral communication and listening comprehension through interactive activities, music, and games to train students to feel comfortable with the sounds of the new language. In this introductory course students will learn the sounds of the alphabet and the particularly important phonemes and morphemes to start reading words in Spanish. Students will learn greetings and vocabulary related to family, school, and friends.
This is a great introductory course for kids to set a solid foundation to learn Spanish.
- Ages: 4 – 5
- Level: Basic
- Length: 6 weeks (once a week)
- Days of the week: Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Time: 3:15 pm – 4:20 pm (65-minute class)
- Dates: 09/15/2020 – 10/20/2020
- Fee: $ 155+ $50 books (one-time fee) plus online teaching materials
- Place: This course is taught once a week via Zoom