This is a course specially designed for 6-7-year-old children who will be introduced to age-appropriate vocabulary and new language structures through songs and games. Lessons are fun, creative and are carefully planned to stimulate and strengthen all areas of language learning with a strong emphasis on both listening comprehension and oral expression in Spanish. Students will be given homework and special projects to do at home to help them expand and solidified their vocabulary and grammar structures.
This course is designed for students with little or no language background and for those who have had previous Spanish training but need to reinforce the language.
- Ages: 6 – 7
- Level: Spanish I
- Length: 6 weeks (twice a week)
- Days of the week: Tuesday and Thursdays
- Time: 4:30 pm – 5:35 pm (65-minute class)
- Dates: 09/15/2020 – 10/22/2020
- Fee: $285+ $50 books (one-time fee) plus online teaching materials
- Place: This course is taught twice a week via Zoom