This program is designed for children 7 – 8 years old who have taken Spanish and want to expand their grasp of the language. Students will be exposed to a broader range of vocabulary and new language structures furthering their command of the language. Lessons are planned to stimulate and strengthen all areas of language learning with a strong emphasis on both listening comprehension and oral expression in Spanish. Students will be given homework and special projects to do at home to help them expand and solidified their vocabulary and grammar structures.
This course is design for students with some Spanish language background and for those who have had previous Spanish training but need to reinforce the language.
- Ages: 7 – 8
- Level: Spanish II
- Length: 6 weeks (once a week)
- Days of the week: Saturdays
- Time: 10:25 am – 12:35 pm (125-minute class)
- Dates: 09/19/2020 – 10/24/2020
- Fee: $285+ $50 books (one-time fee) plus online teaching materials
- Place: This course is taught once a week in a back-to-back session via Zoom