- Virtual Event
- November 19, 2022
- Saturday, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- [email protected]
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Conversatorio (Group Conversation Sessions) is an unique opportunity to expand your vocabulary, learn about the richness of the Hispanic culture and shine your conversational skills among new amigos. This is your chance to speak Spanish for an hour in a fun and casual relaxed setting.
The Conversatorio is FREE but you must register to be granted access to the Zoom meeting. Joining us is really simple and all you need is a link.
During the event, after a few minutes of warm-up conversation to break the ice, participants will go to the breakout room of their choice. Rooms are divided by topic and level and will be guided by one of our friendly coaches.
Here are the topics and levels:
- Room 1: Anything Goes – Good for all levels, with coach Edith
- Room 2: Tourism & Culture – Good for Lover beginners A1, with coach Mónica
- Room 3: Cuisine & Tradition – Good for Higher beginners A2, with coach Agostina
- Room 4: Introduction to Literature – Good for Intermediate & Advanced speakers B1-C1, with coach Patricia
You’ll be able to choose the topic and level that works best for you and can switch groups at any time.