Join us to hear some fascinating details behind the beautiful architecture and grandeur of this historic building while learning its storied past in Spanish.
We’ll explore one of the most important and consequential landmarks in the United States. The group will meet-up at the information kiosk and then we’ll walk around this magnificent building while talking about about some important historical facts dating back to 1871 when Grand Central was newly built. You’ll leave this tour with new words in Spanish and a great knowledge about this impressive terminal.
- When: Saturday, November 23rd 2019 from 12 pm to 1:30 pm
- Where: Grand Central Terminal. We’ll meet at the information kiosk; Jorge will have a big orange backpack.
- Who: Anybody Interested in practicing Spanish with a reasonable level of understanding spoken Spanish
- Why: To practice Spanish, meet cool people and learn something new
- How much: $10 (cash only)