El sitio www.upsocl.com recopiló algunas de las palabras más bonitas y menos utilizadas del español. How many do you know?
1) Melifluo: an excessively delicate, gentle, or soft sound.
2) Inefable: something so incredible that it cannot be expressed through words.
3) Sonánbulo: a sleepwalker.
4) Época: a certain time period in history or in someone’s life.
5) Serendipia: a fortunate or unexpected finding that occurs when looking for something else.
6) Limerencia: involuntary mental state, typical of one’s romantic attraction to another person.
7) Etéreo: extremely delicate and light, out of this world.
8) Arrebol: reddish hue on clouds caused by the sun.
9) Iridiscencia: optical phenomenon in which the variation of the light creates small rainbows.
10) Epifanía: a sudden revelation.
11) Luminiscencia: the ability of irradiating a faint light, yet visible in the dark.
12) Soledad: a state of isolation or withdrawal, oftentimes ideal.
13) Aurora: faint light with pink hues that appears right before the sunrise.
14) Olvido: the voluntary or involuntary act of not remembering.
15) Efímero: something that lasts only for a short period of time.
16) Incandescencia: light created at high temperatures.
17) Elocuencia: the art of speaking in such a manner that delights or moves.
18) Efervescencia: bubbles created in any kind of liquid.
19) Inmarcesible: that cannot wither.
20) Desenlace: the outcome of a story.
Click aquí para leer el artículo completo: UPSOCL
R E A D Y T O L E A R N ?
If you are looking to learn Spanish quickly or you want to find the best way to learn to speak Spanish, at Easy Español we can help you with the best program to learn Spanish. Whether you are a total beginner or have some previous knowledge, you will notice immediate progress with the quickest way to learn Spanish.
No matter your goal, learning Spanish will be easier than ever with one of our intensive online Spanish courses, whether you want to learn Spanish in 30 days or in 3 months. You will discover a unique method of live Spanish classes online with the easiest way to learn Spanish to speak Spanish fluently once and for all.