- Echar fuego por los ojos: to be angry, furious.
- Echar leña al fuego: to add fuel to the fire.
- Estar entre dos fuegos: to be caught between a rock and a hard place.
- No hay humo sin fuego: where there’s smoke there’s fire.
- Pedir fuego a alguien: to ask someone for help to light a cigarrete.
- Poner las manos en el fuego por algo o alguien: to vouch for someone.
- Sacar las papas/las castañas del fuego a alguien: to get someone out of trouble.
- Sentir un fuego en + parte del cuerpo (la rodilla, el estómago, etc): to feel a burning sensation on + part of the body (knee, stomach, etc.)
R E A D Y T O L E A R N ?
If you are looking to learn Spanish quickly or you want to find the best way to learn to speak Spanish, at Easy Español we can help you with the best program to learn Spanish. Whether you are a total beginner or have some previous knowledge, you will notice immediate progress with the quickest way to learn Spanish.
No matter your goal, learning Spanish will be easier than ever with one of our intensive online Spanish courses, whether you want to learn Spanish in 30 days or in 3 months. You will discover a unique method of live Spanish classes online with the easiest way to learn Spanish to speak Spanish fluently once and for all.