Join us for a tacos feast at Casa del Toro, a brand new Mexican restaurant in Midtown. They have prepared a fixed menu for our members. This is a great opportunity meet cool people, practice your Spanish and taste delicious Mexican food.
Here are the details for the event:
- Where: Casa del Toro Restaurant (626B 10th Ave · New York, NY)
- When: Saturday, March 7th from 4 pm to 6 pm.
- How to find us: Ask the waiter for our group.
- Who: Anybody who want to have a good time, meet nice people and have savory Mexican food.
- How much: $25 for the fixed menu + tax and gratuity. RSVP!
- Three tacos per person
- Guacamole for the table
- Dessert: Churros
- Bar: Soft drinks (one per person)