Now that Thanksgiving is right around the corner, lots of people are counting their blessings and feeling grateful, but do you know how to give thanks in español?
Learn the different ways to say ‘thank you’ and ‘you’re welcome’ with these ready-to-use expressions:
- Gracias = thank you
- Muchas gracias / muchísimas gracias = thank you very much
- Mil gracias (colloquial) = thank you very much (literally, a thousand thanks)
- Gracias por tu ayuda / por todo = thank you for your help / thank you for everything
- De nada = you’re welcome
- No hay de qué = don’t mention it
- No hay problema = no problem
- No te preocupes (informal tú) / No se preocupe (formal usted) = don’t worry, don’t mention it
- Dar las gracias = to give thanks
- Agradecer = to be grateful, to be thankful
- Te agradezco tu ayuda (informal tú) / le agradezco su ayuda (formal usted) = thank you for your help
- Gracias a Dios = Thank God
- Ser / Estar agradecido/a = to be grateful, to be thankful
R E A D Y T O L E A R N ?
If you are looking to learn Spanish quickly or you want to find the best way to learn to speak Spanish, at Easy Español we can help you with the best program to learn Spanish. Whether you are a total beginner or have some previous knowledge, you will notice immediate progress with the quickest way to learn Spanish.
No matter your goal, learning Spanish will be easier than ever with one of our intensive online Spanish courses, whether you want to learn Spanish in 30 days or in 3 months. You will discover a unique method of live Spanish classes online with the easiest way to learn Spanish to speak Spanish fluently once and for all.