Easy Español is one of the most vital and influential Spanish language institutions in New York City committed to the idea of teaching the Spanish language and promoting Hispanic culture in the United States.
We offer Spanish language instruction and training at all levels for educational institutions. Our school brings considerable talent and experience in every area of language coaching to both public and independent institutions.
Easy Espanol has a stellar reputation in curriculum development assistance and have teacher training programs for those institutions seeking to update their Spanish teaching methods. These are some of the services we can offer to your school or institution:
- Supplementary Spanish language instruction (Ages 4& up).
- After School Spanish Enrichment programs.
- Spanish training classes for educators.
- Curriculum development for existing or emerging programs.
- New teaching methods training for Spanish teachers.
We are proud to include the following institutions among our clients:
- Bard High School Queens
- Peck Slip School P.S. 343
- Center for Supportive Schools NYC
- Our World Neighborhood Charter School
- MESA Charter School
- Academy of the City Charter School
- Serious Fun – After School Program
- Solomon Schechter School of Manhattan
- Manhattan Day School
- Garden School
Please contact us for more information about how we can easily implement our programs at your school or institution.
Jorge E. Gallegos