Small Group Classes
* Our classes are small. Normally, the average class size is 8 with a minimum class size of 5 and a maximum of 12. Nevertheless, in very special occasions, Easy Español reserves the right to open a course to include additional students and/or cancel courses for which fewer than five students have registered. Students registered in a canceled course will be duly notified and may choose to either receive a full refund or transfer to another course or program.
* It’s important that students register early to the course that best fits their level and schedule. All students must register and pay the course in full prior the first day of class.
* All students (except Total Beginners) must take our Online Placement Test prior registering to a course. Students should register only in the courses appropriate to their level of proficiency.
* For your convenience, we accept most credit cards in addition to cash and checks. Payments can be processed online (Paypal), by phone, or in person. All courses must be paid in full prior to the first class.
* All Small Group Courses require a $10 or $15 payment for materials/handouts that will be paid the first day of class. This fee is NON REFUNDABLE.
* Our Small Group Classes (8, 6, and 4 weeks) & Conversation and Grammar Workshops (Drop-in) are 1.5 hours.
* Students are responsible for their attendance. We recommend that students contact their teacher (or a classmate) for homework in case of an absence.
Course and Class Cancellations
* Easy Español reserves the right to cancel courses for which fewer than five students have registered. Students registered in a canceled course will be duly notified and may choose to either receive a full refund or transfer to another course or program.
* Easy Espanol reserves the right to cancel and/or re-schedule lessons in case of last minute emergencies and/or holidays or due to inclement weather. Students will be notified and a make-up class will be offered.
* Students who choose to participate in small group classes must be able to work cooperatively in a group environment with participants of different ages/backgrounds (all adults) and have a supportive attitude in class. Easy Espanol reserves the right to dismiss a student from any class if these requirements are not met. If this is the case, a partial refund will be provided for the unattended classes. (Fee for materials is non-refundable)
* All small group courses dates are as indicated; no make-up group classes may be scheduled for these courses. If a student wants to make-up for a class, they may purchase a private make-up class (either in-person or live online) at a discounted price.
* Small Group students can take up to 2 make-up classes throughout the duration of their 4, 6 or 8 weeks course. Make-up classes cannot be used as Pay-as-you-go lessons. If the student wishes to take over three private lessons, these lessons must be purchased at their usual rate.
Refunds, Transfers and Third Party Promotions
* Requests for full refunds for group courses will be processed if requested in writing at email@example.com before the first day of class. Request for refunds received on the second day of class will be prorated. Request for refunds received after the second day of class will not be granted.
* There will be a processing fee of $35 for all group courses refunds.
* If a change of class is needed, it should be done before the first day of class. Students may switch enrollments –before their first class- to any of the current classes offered suitable for their level.
* Once classes begin, transference between classes is permitted only by the Academic Director’s approval. There will be a $25 accommodation fee for students who registered to a course without taking the placement test and wish to switch classes after the first lesson due to level inaccuracy. Space to the new course is not always guaranteed.
* If needed, students can be transferred to a different class under authorization of our Academic Director. The accommodation fee doesn’t apply to students transferred under direct recommendation of the teacher or the Academic Director.
*Transference between classes after the third lesson is not permitted and carry-over unused lessons to another class or student are not allowed.
* Third party promotions cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion from Easy Espanol; carry-over unused lessons; transfers to other programs or refunds. Please refer to the cancellations policies of the deal provider from whom you purchased our course. If you did not pay directly to Easy Espanol, you must contact your provider directly.
* Living Social/Amazon Local vouchers are valid ONLY to selected group classes for the following level: SPANISH 1. Promotional value of voucher is accepted toward the any other class if paid the difference.
* Refunds for 1-Day Workshops will be issued to all students who cancel in writing 24 hours before the workshop begins. There will be not refund for late cancellations.
Private Lessons (In person and Live Online)
All of our private sessions (In person and Live Online) are 50 minutes long.
Refunds, Transfers & Class Cancellations
* Tuition fees for private lessons are refundable if requested in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All lessons taken by the student will be discounted from the refund and charged as single sessions.
* There will be a processing fee of $35 for all private lessons refunds.
* In person private lessons can be scheduled at your convenience for up to 6 months after registration depending on our availability.
* We do not guarantee a specific instructor or schedule if lessons are put on hold. It is the student responsibility to contact us in order to resume his/her lessons.
* To cancel or re-schedule individual or a series of sessions, students must notify Easy Español in writing to both teacher’s e-mail and the main office email (email@example.com) at least 24 hours before the day the session is scheduled otherwise the class will be charged.
* Once classes begin carry-over unused lessons to another class or student are not allowed.
* Make up classes and class package terminations will be applied as follows:
|Class Package||Make up classes||Termination *|
|5 lessons||1||6 weeks|
|10 lessons||2||12 weeks|
|20 lessons||4||24 weeks|
|30 lessons||6||36 weeks|
* From first lesson
* Please note that Trial lessons (In person or Live Online) are NON REFUNDABLE although they can be applied as partial payment for any of our courses.
* No refunds will be granted for Trial lessons already scheduled that have been cancelled with less than a 24 hour written notice.