|QUITO CLASICO |
10 DAY FULL IMMERSION EXPERIENCE
We have created a unique program that allows our Spanish students to take full advantage of being in such a rich, vibrant and diverse city!
Travel at ANYTIME of the year! We will customized your language experience.
10-Day Full Immersion Spanish Program includes:
• General language assessment in New York
• Airport transfer in/out
• Up to 36 hours of One on One instruction with a Spanish teacher from Easy Espanol *
• 10 day accommodation with a host family+ plus two daily meals & laundry service. (Option A)
• 10 day accommodation at a 4 star Hotel with breakfast included. (Option B)
• Learning materials
• Up to 7 cultural guided activities in the afternoon with an instructor at all times.
• 1 Excursion to Otavalo Indian market trip (all day)
Option A: $993
Based on single occupancy at host family.
Option B: $490 (add to fee)
* While in class & cultural activities
Cultural Activities and Excursions
|Quito and its surrounding areas provide innumerable outdoor opportunities for studying and practicing Spanish. Taking language study outside the traditional confines of the classroom,is a critical ingredient of our approach to language learning. Students spend some of their one-on-one class time with one of our EASY ESPANOL teachers at museums, markets, churches, architectural sites and galleries. |
Upon their return from Ecuador, our students often tell us how much more fun they had studying Spanish in context and how getting to know the Latin American way of life vastly improved their confidence in the language and accelerated their fluency.
Deidre H. - Student
Price does not include air fare, tips, local taxes and other expenses non specified on final itinerary.
Your stay with carefully selected host families is key to your total immersion experience, allowing for intensive language interaction with native speakers and giving you direct access to Ecuadorian society and culture. Easy Espanol works with a single host family at a well situated comfortable apartment in Quito. They offer a private room and bath, two delicious (and sometimes traditional) home-cooked meals per day and laundry service.
Detail information about host families will be given upon request.
For more information contact:
María José Peñaherrera
(646) 233.4235 / (212) 213.0648