Easy Espanol & eSpanishLive Policies
Effective Date: May 31, 2013
All of our sessions (Face to Face and Live Online) are 45 minutes long. Our Small Group Classes (5 weeks) & Conversation Workshops (Drop in) are 1.5 hours.
For your convenience we accept most credit cards in addition to cash and checks. Payments can be processed online (PAYPAL), by phone or in person. All courses must be paid in full prior the first lesson.
Some students might require a textbook a workbook and an audio CD. The cost of these materials are not included in the tuition price and can be purchased at our office. Books, workbooks and/or Audio Cds are final sale and NON REFUNDABLE.
Refunds, transfers & class cancellations
For One on One: (Face to Face and Live Online)
* Tuition fees for One-on-One classes are refundable if requested in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All lessons taken by the student will be discounted from the refund and charged as single sessions. (Click here to see our fees)
* There will be a processing fee of $39 for all One-On-One refunds.
* All One-On-One classes can be scheduled at your convenience for up to 6 months after registration depending on our availability.
* We do not guarantee a specific instructor or schedule if lessons are put on hold. It is the student responsibility to contact us in order to resume his/her lessons.
* To cancel or re-schedule individual or a series of sessions, students must notify Easy Español in writing to both teacher’s e-mail and the main office email (email@example.com) at least 24 hours before the day the session is scheduled otherwise the class will be charged.
* Make up classes and class package terminations will be applied as follows:
Make up classes
* From first lesson
| || |
* Requests for refunds of Small Group conversation workshops will be processed if requested in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org before the second class of the course.
* Requests received after the refund deadline will not be granted.
* If needed, students can be transferred to a different class/level only under authorization of our Academic Director.
* Once classes begin, transference between classes or carry-over unused lessons to another class or student are not allowed.
* All small group courses dates are as indicated; no make-up classes may be scheduled for these courses. Students may purchase private make up classes at a discounted price if desired.
* Easy Espanol reserves the right to cancel and/or re-schedule lessons in case of last minute emergencies and/or holidays as well as the right to cancel classes before the specified date if demand for them is insufficient. In this case, students will receive a full refund.
* All Small Group Courses require a $10 payment for materials/handouts that will be paid the first day of class. This fee is NON REFUNDABLE.
* There will be a processing fee of $19 for all Small Group refunds.
Introductory lessons and Drop in classes:
Please note that trial/introductory lessons & Drop in classes (Face to Face or Live Online) are NON REFUNDABLE although they can be applied as partial payment for any of our courses.
WEB SITE POLICY & PRIVACY
Easy Español holds all intellectual property rights over all the materials and designs utilized in the elaboration of this website. Each material that is not property of Easy Español is properly quoted or linked.
The user accepts to have read the present General Conditions, and expresses his agreement to it every time that uses any of our services. Should the user have any questions related to the use of the Easy Español Website, he may submit his questions or suggestions in the section: "Contact us" available in the website.
You can visit the site and remain anonymous by not providing any personal information. However, you may choose to share this information by completing applications, online forms, placement test, or requesting that we contact you. Personal information includes, but is not limited to name, address, phone number, and email address. All forms are located in secured areas of our website.
When using secure areas of this website to provide or access your personal information (Such as My Easy Español Account", the information is encrypted, making it indecipherable to third parties. Your browser will indicate that you are in a secure area by displaying a locked padlock in the bottom of the screen. Internet connections cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We have taken all reasonable measures to protect the information entered and accessed on the website. However, we cannot be liable for unintentional disclosure of information.
Your personal information will not be sold, or shared with unaffiliated third parties unless there is a need to disclose information to process a transaction or when the law requires it. Information collected will be emailed directly to us and will be used to provide you with more value, better service, or process a transaction for you. Other sites linked to this site are not covered under this privacy agreement.
Changes to this policy
Easy Español wants to thank the following photographers and friends for their unvaluable contribution to our site:
Beka Vuko (Serbia)
John Harriman (United States)
Juan Cruz (Argentina)
Manuel Atienzar (España)
Luis Bacigalupo (Perú)
Anita Carrasco (México)
Powered by: E.Soft Technologies
Designed by: Mediatools - Juan Fernando Pacheco.
Updated by: María José Penaherrera
Easy Espanol, Inc
555 8th Avenue #1110 NY, NY 10018
212-213-0648 / 646-233-4235