|Frequently Asked Questions about our Full Immersion Programs|
|About the classes|
- How can I make the booking of my Full Immersion course?
For enrollments, fill in the general contact form. We will call you in order to set up all the details for your trip. To make bookings definite, the student has to make a full payment for the course.
- When can I start a course?
Unless you are traveling with a group, you can start on any day of the year.
- How can I know my Spanish level?
Prior to your trip you must complete our online placement test that will be automatically sent to your e-mail once your course payment have been processed.
- At what time do the classes start and finish?
Normally the classes start at 8:30 a.m. and finish at 12:30 p.m. The afternoon hours are for cultural activities.
- What do I need to take to class on the first day?
Nothing. All the neccesary materials used in class will be handed out.
- What professional and educational background do the teachers have?
We count on a team of experienced teachers in the field of the Spanish as a Foreign language and Culture, with University degrees in Disciplines such as Spanish and English Philology, Philosophy, and Pedagogical Sciences.
- Can I contact my host family before the trip?
Yes, you can. Once you have booked your course we will provide you with their contact information.
- Would I have privacy?
Absolutelly. You will have your own bathroom and a private and confortable room. The house keys will be also given to you.
- How many students share each house?
None, only one student per house.
- Do I have to bring gifts to the family?
We leave that under your consideration, but it is always nice to bring something along with you.
- Where is my host family house located?
They are within a 30 minute walk from school.
- Do I have to bring towels and bedsheets?
No, everything including loundry service will be provided.
- Can I prepare meals in the apartments?
No, breakfast and dinner are included in the price.
- Can I extend my stay in the accommodation after the course?
Yes, but you will have to notify Easy Español directly and pay the full amount before your stay ends.
- What is the students age at the school?
There is no maximum age and all ages 40+, 50+, 60+ are represented.
- What are the activities offered by the School?
We offer free activities such as tango and salsa dancing, cooking lessons, cultural visits, workshops on different topics related to the Spanish culture, tutorials with study help; plus, you have free access to Internet, library and videotheque.
You can join weekend trips organized by an agency at reasonable rates to places of interest around the city.
- Who will be picking me up at the airport?
A person from the school holding your name will be waiting for you at the airport.
- How can I pay for course and accommodation?
You can pay either by credit card or check. Payments are expected upfront.
- What happens if I have to cancel my stay?
Cancellations have to be communicated at least 2 weeks before the course starts. In cases like this, the prepayment will be refunded discounting a 20% percent for administrated fees. If you cancel less than one week before you join the course, no refund is possible.
- What is your tipping policy?
Gratuities in Ecuador are left to your discretion, but are obviously a nice gesture when you receive good service.